Instructions for preparing
- 1.Heat the butter in a pot and add the sliced onion.
- 2.After a while, add crushed garlic and peeled, sliced apples to the pot. Let's fry.
- 3.Pour wine over the onion and apples, let it simmer. Pour the broth, cover the pot and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4.Remove the pot from the stove and mix the sauce until smooth. Add sour cream, reheat on low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5.Fry Goody Foody medallions with vegetables on both sides in oil.
- 6.Pour the sauce over the prepared slices, garnish with spring onion rings and apples. Served with a side dish, such as pasta.
No reviews for this Repice
- Goody Foody medallions with vegetables
- 4-5 pcs spring onion
- 25 g butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 apple
- 150 g sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 150 ml vegetable broth