General business conditions of the internet shop (e-shop)
- The operator of the website (e-shop) is ALFA SORTI s.r.o., with its registered office at Lieskovská cesta 6, 960 01 Zvolen, ID number 31630791.
- The seller is ALFA SORTI s.r.o., with its registered office at Lieskovská cesta 6, 960 01 Zvolen, ID number 31630791.
- The supplier of goods and services offered in the alfasorti.sk e-shop is ALFA SORTIs.r.o., with its registered office at Lieskovská cesta 6, 960 01 Zvolen, ID 31630791.
- The buyer is every visitor to the e-shop who has created an order through the e-shop. For the purposes of Act no. 102/2014 collections of laws “consumer” means a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
- An e-shop is a computer system located on the Internet with public access, which allows ordering goods or services.
- All products published on the e-shop website are goods or services.
- The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form.
- The buyer fully recognizes electronic communication, especially through the e-shop, e-mail communication as well as telephone communication.
- All listed prices for goods are final, including 20% VAT.
- The seller is bound by the price stated on the e-shop website at the time of purchase.
- The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form. For the correct processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data in the order and choose the transport and payment options for the ordered goods or services.
- By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the price of the ordered goods and services and thus the order becomes binding for the consumer.
- Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed, canceled or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. Confirmation of the order by the seller is the shipment of goods.
- After creating an order in the e-shop, the buyer is automatically generated an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order by the e-shop. This e-mail is not a confirmation of the goods within the meaning of paragraph. 3. of this article.
- By sending the order, the buyer is bound to pay the purchase price of the ordered goods, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- If the seller is not able to fulfill the order or part of it within the period for processing the order with maximum effort, for reasons such as that the goods are not produced, are not available at the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to execute the order or for reasons of force majeure, he can cancel the order and send an e-mail to the buyer. that the goods are not produced, are not available at the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to execute the order or for reasons of force majeure, he can cancel the order and send an e-mail to the buyer. Verification is considered to be the possibility of contacting the buyer back to the given telephone number or e-mail address. If the buyer has paid the advance, the seller is obliged to return it within 14 days.
Terms of payment
- It is possible to pay for goods and services in the e-shop in the following ways:
- cash on delivery (you pay directly to the courier when you pick up the goods)
- payment on the basis of an advance invoice – in advance, the goods will be dispatched after receiving funds to our account,
- payment on the basis of an invoice with the due date stated in the invoice,
- payment on the basis of a gift voucher.
- The gift voucher represents a prepaid amount of funds that the buyer can use when making a purchase on the basis of sufficient free prepaid funds. The validity date of the coupon is indicated on it. The nominal value of the gift voucher can be agreed with the buyer.
- Supplements for individual payment options are listed in Art. VI of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The seller can provide the buyer with discounts:
- discount from the price for registration in the e-shop,
- re-purchase discount,
- re-purchase discount,
- Discounts cannot be cumulated.
Terms of Delivery
- The seller is obliged to send the goods to the buyer within 30 days of creating the order, unless otherwise agreed, or if the goods did not specify a longer delivery time. During public holidays and from 19.12. to 13.1., from 29.3. to 3.4., 1.5. and 8.5 we do not stock orders due to holidays and inventory.
- If the goods are in stock, they are shipped according to capacity as soon as possible.
- Delivery of goods within 24 hours is possible in the case of sending the order to the buyer on a working day no later than 12:00, while delivery of goods within 24 hours is calculated from sending an e-mail by which the seller confirms to the buyer the processing of the order.
- If there are several goods and services in the order and some of them are not in stock, we will inform the buyer with the possibility of partial deliveries.
- Along with the goods, the customer is sent an invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents for the goods or services from the manufacturer.
- The place of performance is considered to be the place to which the goods are delivered.
- The seller provides transport to the buyer through:
- courier company UPS, with its registered office at Zvolenská cesta 15063 / 3A, 97405 Banská Bystrica
- in person at the selected plant in the order,
Shipping, packaging and payment options
- When paying by cash on delivery (you pay when you pick up the courier) with delivery to the territory of the Slovak Republic:
- when transported by a courier company with delivery within 2 working days after dispatch from our warehouse, the amount in the maximum amount – 6.00 € with VAT
- when transported by a courier company with delivery within 2 working days after dispatch from our warehouse, the amount in the maximum amount – 6.00 € with VAT
- The seller may also agree with the buyer on a procedure other than the standard (above) procedure for sending goods or services as well as prices for these services.
- The seller can send goods that are immediately available to the buyer and deliver the rest of the order additionally within the statutory period, but provided that the buyer will not be charged any additional postage, other than that included in the order.
Transfer of ownership
- Ownership passes from the seller to the buyer until the moment of takeover at a place designated by the buyer.
- Goods or services that are still covered by the seller’s ownership right, the seller reserves the right, in the event of a complaint by the buyer, to equip only at the time of full payment of the subject of the purchase contract.
Cancellation of the purchase contract
- The buyer has the right to cancel the ordered goods or services within 24 hours of the creation of the purchase contract without cancellation fee for goods that are made to order, according to the specific requirements of the consumer or specifically for one consumer.
The consumer’s right to return the goods without giving a reason and to instruct the consumer
- Pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 collections of laws on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and amending certain laws (hereinafter the “Act”) under the provisions of § 7 et seq. days from the date of receipt of the goods. If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods.
- If the consumer wants to exercise this right, he is obliged to deliver the written withdrawal from the purchase contract in person to the contact address of the seller no later than the last day of the specified period or to submit this withdrawal by post no later than the last day of the period to the address specified in the contacts. After notifying the withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send or deliver the subject of the contract from which he withdraws together with all documentation – e.g. the original invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods, which was delivered to him together with the goods, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal (§10 paragraph 1 of the Act). We recommend buyers to make a copy of the invoice for their own needs and send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment. You can use the following form to withdraw from the contract: Withdrawals from the purchase contract, in which it is necessary to fill in the minimum data marked with an “*” – an asterisk. (http://www.nakupujbezpecne.sk/docs/form/odstupenie%20od%20zmluvy.pdf).
- Do not send the goods to us by cash on delivery, such goods will not be accepted.
- The e-shop operator will return the paid performance for the goods / service, including transport costs in accordance with Art. §9 par. 3) Act no. 102/2014 Collections of laws as well as costs demonstrably incurred for ordering goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of withdrawal from the contract, but does not have to return the money before the delivered goods or the consumer does not prove the shipment, does not apply if the seller suggested that the goods he picks it up himself.
- The cost of returning the goods is borne by the consumer.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to goods and services, which are defined in §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. Collections of laws
- The consumer bears any reduction in the value of the goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to determine the functionality and properties of the goods.
Rights and obligations of the contracting parties
- The seller and the buyer are considered to be the contracting parties.
- The buyer is obliged to:
- take over the ordered goods,
- pay the agreed remuneration to the seller for the goods,
- check the integrity of the packaging or as well as the goods themselves when taking them over.
- The seller is obliged to:
- deliver the customer the goods in the required quality, quantity and at the agreed price,
- together with the goods or additionally send to the customer all documents for the goods such as an invoice for the goods, a complaint form, operating instructions in the codified form of the Slovak language.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 collections of laws on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The operator does not provide the buyer’s personal data to a third party, except for the transport company that ensures the delivery of goods or services, or to state authorities in the case of control in such a case, these entities are third parties.
- The operator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: title, name, surname, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- The personal data provided by you is processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order.
- The operator is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons who have processed them in security measures.
- The person concerned has the rights defined in accordance with Art. § 28 et seq. Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The buyer agrees to provide an e-mail address of ALFA SORTI sro, with its registered office at Lieskovská cesta 6, 960 01 Zvolen for the purpose of anonymous evaluation of the e-shop for Heureka.sk, while within 15 days of delivery the operator will send an automatic e-mail shop.
- If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data during registration in the e-shop for marketing purposes, he has agreed to send mainly e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address, by telephone contact or by sending an e-mail to the contact address.
- Personal data for marketing purposes in the range of name and surname, telephone number, address and e-mail address are provided for a period of five years.
- Svoj súhlas môže kupujúci kedykoľvek písomne odvolať zaslaním Odvolania so spracúvaním osobných údajov, pričom tieto okamžite blokujeme alebo likvidujeme. And on our part, we will no longer use the personal data you provide for marketing purposes.
- If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data during registration in the e-shop, the registration in the loyalty program has agreed to the collection of personal data obtained, including information about orders for the purpose of providing discounts.
- Personal data for the loyalty program in the range of name and surname, telephone number, address and e-mail address are provided for a period of five years.
- The buyer may revoke his consent at any time in writing by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we immediately block or liquidate. And on our part, we will no longer use the personal data you provide in the loyalty program.
Compensation for damage in case of non-receipt of goods
- The seller has the right to compensation (according to the provisions of § 420 et seq. Of the Civil Code), if the buyer ordered goods that did not cancel or did not withdraw from the contract and at the same time did not take over the goods from the carrier or, at the request of the seller, in the case of choosing a personal collection, did not take over the goods within the specified time limit for collection. By doing so, the buyer has breached its obligation set out in Art. X point 2. letter a) according to which the buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods.
- In determining the amount of damages, the seller takes into account the transport costs and associated fees in the case of sending goods, costs associated with packaging, shipping and administration of the order as well as all other costs incurred with the implementation of the order and also has the right to charge even lost profits.
- The seller also has the right not to exercise the right to compensation for damages or to exercise this right only in part.
- The seller reserves the right to change and supplement these general terms and conditions and complaint conditions without prior notice to the buyer. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions or complaint conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those general terms and conditions that were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are available on the seller’s website.
- Complaint conditions are an inseparable part of these general terms and conditions.
- By sending the order, the buyer has read the general terms and conditions as well as the complaint conditions.
- These conditions were developed within the project of certification of the e-shop nakupujbezpecne.sk
- These general business conditions and complaint conditions are available at the company’s registered office for inspection by buyers as well as are published on the e-shop website.
- If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for a request for redress. If the seller responds to the request for redress in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the consumer has in accordance with § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts. The relevant subject for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the e-shop operator is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (soi.sk) or another relevant authorized legal entity entered in the list of alternative dispute resolution subjects maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic. ADR entities will turn to them. At the same time, the consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to submit an alternative dispute resolution proposal. Information on application fees can be found by the consumer on the website of a specific ADR entity.
- Otherwise unregulated relations in these general business conditions as in their inseparable parts (annexes) are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 122/2013 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Collections of the Act as well as Act no. 513/1991 Collections of the Act
- These General Terms and Conditions, including their integral parts, shall enter into force and effect 1. April 2017.
We reserve the right to change the purchase conditions without prior notice.
Complaint conditions of the internet shop (e-shop)
integral part of the general terms and conditions
- Only goods that have been purchased from the seller and that are the property of the buyer can be claimed.
- In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed from the seller to the buyer, the seller, in accordance with applicable legislation, exercises the right to settle the complaint only after full payment in accordance with § 151a et seq. Of the Civil Code.
- If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession) for all offered goods is guaranteed for 24 months, unless otherwise stated in the goods and the procedure is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and Of the Civil Code and these complaint conditions. If the buyer is not a consumer, the procedure is in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year, unless otherwise stated in the goods and these complaint conditions do not apply to the complaint. The warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller if the buyer takes over the goods in person on the day of receipt.
- The buyer is obliged to file a complaint immediately on the day of receipt of the shipment or on the day of purchase of the goods from the seller, immediately after finding the defect.
- Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
- the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
- improper handling of the product in a manner other than specified in the instructions for use,
- using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of the natural environment of the goods,
- neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
- damage to goods by excessive loading,
- by using the goods in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of the warranty conditions.
- Defects arising from a natural disaster are also excluded from liability for defects.
- Liability for defects also does not apply to the normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
- The claimed goods must be sent to our address listed below, but not by cash on delivery or delivered in person to the contact address. It is necessary to pack the goods appropriately so that the goods are not damaged during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured consignment. It is necessary to attach a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the defect to the goods, and we recommend enclosing the completed printed Complaint Formtogether with the proof of purchase. (http://www.nakupujbezpecne.sk/docs/form/reklamacia.pdf). Complaints must be sent exclusively in writing (by post) or in person (not by e-mail).
- The seller will confirm the receipt of the complaint and issue the buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in a suitable form. The day of submission of the complaint is considered to be the day of its delivery to the seller. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint. Confirmation of the handling of the complaint will be sent in writing.
- The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 days from the date of the complaint. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller will handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the handling of the complaint may not be longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for new ones.
- Buyer’s rights when making a complaint:
- in the event of a remediable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, properly and in a timely manner. The seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect. Instead of repairing the defect (repair), the buyer may request the exchange of the defective item for a faultless one, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the error,
- in the event of an irreparable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the given purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the purchase contract (refund) or a discount on the price.
- a complaint is considered settled if the complaint procedure ends with the delivery of the claimed goods, their exchange or return of the purchase price of the goods, a written invitation to take over the performance or its justified rejection.
- Non-damage of goods, resp. The integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier, you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
- These complaint conditions are an integral part of the general terms and conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice to the buyer.
- Contact alfasorti.sk, ALFA SORTI s.r.o., Lieskovská cesta 6, 960 01 Zvolen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business conditions are valid from 1.5.2020