Instructions for preparing
- 1.Grate the zucchini, add salt and let stand for 10 minutes. Then we "squeeze" in our hands to get rid of as much water as possible. We can also use a clean cloth to wrap the zucchini and squeeze it out.
- 2.Add egg and cheese and mix. We can add crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3.We create pancakes on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes. to 180 ° C until golden. When they go to remove them from the baking paper, they are done.
- 4.Bake Goody Foody gyros in a pan for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Bon appetite.
No reviews for this Repice
- Goody Foody Gyros / Kebab 1 pack
- 1 larger zucchini
- 1 egg
- 100g grated emmental
- 1 clove garlic
- salt, pepper